Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Miracle!! Oh.. and an AG sighting.

  1. #11
    Inactive Member American_Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have that dress here (Thank you Sara) and I am thinking she is just wearing something else as a hat with it. She looks so pretty in it! *ETA* I looked again, I think you are right!

    Mrs.C, I will be wishing your family the very best. I am glad your Grandbaby has such a sweet Grandma for inspiration too. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 14, 2006 12:48 AM: Message edited by: American_Mommy ]</font>

  2. #12
    Inactive Member BitsyGirl996's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2006
    Posts
    134
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My little Cousin,Julia had cancer.She had Leaukimia(sp)She was prayed for all across my state,and she was on the news,and everything.Her cancer is now tamed,and she is back to being a happy little four year old girl.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member kitandkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    949
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm unable to view the video b/c my computer won't let me [img]frown.gif[/img] but I love hearing about inspirational stories like these.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •